No products in the cart.
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Darjeeling is a town and a municipality in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in the Lesser Himalayas at an elevation of 6,700 ft (2,042.2 m). It is noted for its tea industry, its views of Kangchenjunga, the world’s third-highest mountain, and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling is the headquarters of the Darjeeling District which has a partially autonomous status within the state of West Bengal. It is also a popular and old tourist destination in India. Nepali is the native language of Darjeeling.
* Any Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity.
* Any activities like Rope way, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding etc.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc. (to be borne by the client, directly payable on the spot).
* Travel Tax and Insurance.
* Foods during Bus Journey
* Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
* Booking have to made 30 days prior
* Minimum 6 person required
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Something went wrong! Try Again.
Username or email already exists.
Registration complete. Please check your email.